- CLICK HERE to listen on Spotify!
- CLICK HERE to listen to us on Apple Podcasts!
- CLICK HERE to listen to us on Google Podcasts!
***Want to leave feedback, guest recommendations or interested in being an advertising partner - CLICK HERE!***
00:15 - Introducing Arivozhi Adiaman aka Vozhi
02:51 - Following the traditional corporate path before having an epiphany
05:10 - Transitioning towards working in real estate, making music, and engaging in community service
08:51 - Why people are fearful of owning real estate, why they shouldn’t be, and how technology is bridging the knowledge gap
14:52 - Where Vozhi’s name came from, and how hip hop has helped him express himself without worrying about insecurities
20:39 - Getting to rap in Kollywood film Vellai Pookal after only six months of putting his work out for public consumption
23:35 - This golden age of the creator era, treating social media as a tool to track progress and connect with your audience
25:41 - The importance of consistency and not getting caught up in the metrics that society sets
33:33 - Taking advantage of every opportunity, how the victim mentality is counterproductive to achieving your goals
36:46 - How Vozhi manages to balance real estate, music, and community activism
39:51 - Resources Vozhi uses to build his knowledge, and how Arnold Schwarzenegger inspired Vozhi to get into real estate
43:59 - How Vozhi wants to be remembered, and what he’s doing to hopefully achieve that
45:16 - Appreciating his parents for immigrating to America without Google Maps and other people he finds inspiration from
48:01 - Talking about the Tamil community
51:01 - Getting approval from the Governor of Washington to officially make March 9th Tamil Heritage Day
51:51 - Advice Vozhi gives to other aspiring Tamil creators, forgetting about other peoples’ opinions
53:46 - Would You Rather
60:24 - The Wrap Up
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vozhi/
**Looking to create your love story? Join the other couples who have dated and got married through myTamilDate.com!***
- "The Tamil Creator (EP. 4): Micro-Business Investor Chen Vasanthakumar Talks About Buying a Business For $0K And Selling It For $60K"
- "The Tamil Creator: MBA Grad Dilani Rabindran Talks About The Business Of Media"
- "Episode #2: Learn From The Real Estate Investor Who Acquired 41 Units In A Few Years"
- "How We Raised $40K On Kickstarter To Create The Tamil "Dora The Explorer"
- "Award-Winning Division 1 Basketball Player And Pre-Med STudent Shayna Mehta Challenges The Notion That Brown Girls Can't Ball"
- "This Tamil-Canadian Co-Founder Of An Aussie Startup Raised $7.1M Series A To Manage Property Differently"
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Abarna Raj, CEO of Australian Social Startup Palmera, Is Tackling World Poverty"
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Tea Drops CEO & Founder, Sashee Chandran"
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Knowledgehook's CEO, Travis Ratnam"
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Kabo CEO & Founder, Vino Jeyapalan"
- "Danny Sriskandarajah's Journey From Rural Sri Lanka to CEO of Oxfam Great Britain"
- "The NBA Bubble: Dr. Priya Sampathkumar Helped Make It Happen"
- "These Tamil Founders Behind Agritech Startup Dunya Habitats Want To Alleviate Food Security Globally"
- "Marketing Maven Jackson Jeyanayagam Shares Insights From His Illustrious 20-Year Career"
- "Angel Investor Jay Vasantharajah On Building His Portfolio One Day At A Time"
- "Meet Tamil-Canadian Journalist Kumutha Ramanathan"
- "Breaking Into Hollywood: Meet Tamil-Canadian Actor Vas Saranga"
- "Meet Rebecca Dharmapalan - Filmmaker, Legal Scholar, And Activist"