Our latest Tamil Innovators is brought to you by, TapTap Send, a money remittance app focused on helping diaspora communities.
Our latest Tamil Innovators Spotlight features Preetha Prabakhar, Vice President and VP of Strategy at Nanban Enterprise, an investment management firm based in Texas. Preetha is fueled by her passion for reviving and replenishing Mother Earth. She is passionate about spreading the knowledge of saving the soil, helping farmers and helping all humans on this earth have access to healthier food.
TC's Tamil Innovators Spotlight is an online series which puts the spotlight on individuals from the global Tamil community who are building great products, services and initiatives.
LISTEN TO OUR FULL CHAT WITH PREETHA BELOW!
***Are you or someone you know in the global Tamil community doing great things? We'd love to feature them: FILL OUT THIS FORM ***
Network & collaborate with Tamil Changemakers from around the world. Request to join our private LinkedIn community here.
**Looking to create your love story? Join the other couples who have dated and got married through myTamilDate.com!***
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #52): Himalesh Kumar - American Tech Entrepreneur Overcomes Dyslexia To Sell His Company To Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #51): Samanta Krishnapillai - Sparking Social Change As Founder & Executive Director of "On Canada Project"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #50): Thad Jayaseelan - Jet-Setter, Budding Entrepreneur & Go-To Barber For Athletes & Celebrities Like Drake And Big Sean"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (Ep.49): DJ Kow - Trailblazing & Popular Toronto-Based Female DJ"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (Ep.48): Gobinthiran Kulendran - 9 Schools And 21 Location Changes During A War Couldn't Stop This Entrepreneur From Finding Success"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (Ep.47): Mathusha Senthil - Founder/CEO of Sex Toy Company (Thaen Pot) & Media Platform (Thaen X)"
- "The Tamil Creator Podcast (Ep.46): Ruban Kanapathippillai - Serial Tech Entrepreneur With Two Exits Collectively Over $1 Billion"