***Are you or someone you know in the global Tamil community doing great things? We'd love to feature them: FILL OUT THIS FORM ***
Network & collaborate with Tamil Changemakers from around the world. Request to join our private LinkedIn community here.
I’ve been fascinated with the Tamil language ever since I learned that it is one of the world’s oldest languages still in use. Most commonly spoken in both India and Sri Lanka, it’s actually quite rare in America, but I was able to find some restaurants in and around New York City that are run by Tamil speakers and here’s what happened when I tried ordering in this ancient and beautiful, but extremely challenging language. Definitely check these restaurants out by the way as they make some AMAZING food.
**Looking to create your love story? Join the other couples who have dated and got married through myTamilDate.com!***
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #66): Dunstan Peter - On Launching Trinity Tech, A Multi-Million Dollar Business
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #65): Rubi Balasingam - Kung Fu Trained Australian Actress & Writer Promoting Tamil Voices In TV & Film
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #64): Rajan Bala - Missing Out On A "Big Exit" As The Co-Founder Of Retail Tech Startup Hiku
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #63): Milli Thangarajah - International Makeup Artist (Published)
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #62): Vinnin (Vinuson Suntharesan) - 17-Year-Old Canadian Hip Hop Artist With A Song On The NBA 2K21 Soundtrack
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #61): Priscilla Sreedharan - Former Associate Producer on CBC's Dragons' Den
- The Tamil Creator Podcast (EP #60): Ravi Srinivasan - International Programmer At The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) & Hot Docs
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Nivatha Balendra On Surviving Cancer & Building a CleanTech Startup"
- Tamil Innovators: Prajeeth Balasubramaniam Discusses Startups & Investing in Sri Lanka
- "Separated From Family During Sri Lanka's Civil War, Ganesh Thava Overcomes Childhood Adversities To Find Success As Actor, Writer & Director"
- "Singaporean-Born, Canadian-Raised, Decolonial Racial Equity Educator Channdika Thayver Delivers Powerful TEDx Talk On Racial Equity In The Workplace"
- "Tamil Innovators Spotlight: Theban Ganesh Discusses Building a Web3 Company, Improving Healthcare Through Blockchain, Successful Exits"
- "Karthy Subramaniam Co-founded Fast Growing Sauce Company LITS as a Tribute to a Childhood Friend"
- "Elite Athlete, Coach, Future Chiropractor & Entrepreneur Abirami Shanmugaratnam Is Making Waves In The Athletic Performance Industry"
- "Toronto's OG Food Writer Suresh Doss Is Using His Reach And Voice To Help Engineer A Comeback For Beleaguered Restaurant Industry"
- "Ballet And Kung Fu Trained Australian Actress & Writer Rubi Balasingam Is Promoting Tamil Voices In Aussie TV And Film"
- "Yathusha Kulenthiran's Marketplace For Environmentally Sustainable Palmyra Products Empowers Female Artisans In Sri Lanka"
- "Australian-Tamil Entrepreneur Sujan Selven Is Creating Economic Opportunities For Remote Villages In Northeast Sri Lanka Using Upcycled Devices & Improved Connectivity"
- "Crypto Tinhorn & Former Journalist Anand Venkateswaran Talks About Buying A $69M Digital Art Piece, Collecting Stories & Catalyzing Change"