The "Dating While Tamil" podcast by myTamilDate, in partnership with TamilCulture.com, discusses the ins and outs of modern dating in the Tamil diaspora. Hosted by Ari Sooriya.
Love having a good chat about dating, relationships and just stuff in general? You could be our next guest! Complete this short form and we'll be in touch!
About myTamilDate.com: myTamilDate has been the most trusted dating community for single Tamils around the world for close to a decade! We’re the premiere dating site for diaspora Tamils and have the largest membership base in Canada, USA, UK & more. JOIN TODAY: https://mytamildate.com/
In this episode, Ari chats with Anu, a 23-year-old content creator based in London about:
- managing her dating life while living at home with her parents and siblings
- finding a balance between sharing her life and preserving privacy
- dating as a Gen Z Tamil while managing dual cultural identities
- the best way to slide into someone's DMs & more!
Listen to the full audio podcast episode below:
Looking to create your love story? Join the other couples who have dated and married through myTamilDate.com!
- myTamilDate Success: Agi’s First Attempt With Online Dating Led Her To Soulmate Ano
- myTamilDate.com Love Story: Suji & Sinthu Lived 15 Minutes Apart For Years And Never Met Until Joining MTD
- How France Met Canada: A MyTamilDate.com Love Story
- myTamilDate.com Love Story: Tharshi & Ravi Found Love During Lockdown