We were inspired when Suriya, Sarenya and Sadhana contacted our organization Palmera this year, to set up their own fundraising page so that their family and friends could donate this year instead of buying them Christmas gifts.
We were even more inspired by their mum and dad who had taken the time to talk to her children about all that was going on this year and they had encouraged them to act and be part of the change.
It can never start too early and this shows that is really the case!
Christmas is a special time of the year, a regrouping, a reflection, a coming together of family. 2020 has been tough and Christmas will be a tough time for many – especially for children.
If you are inspired like we were by Suriya, Sarenya and Sadhana, do give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and Join them in helping kids this Christmas.
We can set up your own page like they have, or you can join in the general page that other kids have already jumped in on!
***Looking to create your love story? Join the other couples who have dated and got married through myTamilDate.com!***
- "How A Daily Ritual and Family Heritage Inspired a Multi-Million Dollar Company: Meet Sashee Chandran, Founder of Tea Drops"
- "Danny Sriskandarajah's Journey From Rural Sri Lanka to CEO of Oxfam Great Britain"
- "Meet Tamil-Canadian Tech Entrepreneur Mano Kulasingam"
- "The NBA Bubble: Dr. Priya Sampathkumar Helped Make It Happen"
- "These Tamil Founders Behind Agritech Startup Dunya Habitats Want To Alleviate Food Security Globally"
- "Marketing Maven Jackson Jeyanayagam Shares Insights From His Illustrious 20-Year Career"
- "Angel Investor Jay Vasantharajah On Building His Portfolio One Day At A Time"
- "Meet Tamil-Canadian Journalist Kumutha Ramanathan"
- "Breaking Into Hollywood: Meet Tamil-Canadian Actor Vas Saranga"
- "Meet Rebecca Dharmapalan - Filmmaker, Legal Scholar, And Activist"