Season 3 of MK on the Mic is here! In each episode, I talk to incredible people of colour in London about their businesses and careers.
In this episode, I'm chatting to Karun Soni - an incredible artist and creator of art company 'Dotty'.
- The complexity of being British Asian
- Karun’s collaboration on the Sholay Love campaign with Naz London, and getting more South East Asian men tested.
- Is Donald Trump really a ’business man’?
- Winston Churchill
- Incorporating politics and history into art
- Visiting Agra’s Sheroes Cafe which supports acid attack victims
- Managing his own business, and working a full time job
- The hurdles of creating 'Dotty'
- Learning how to structure the business, market it, and grow it
- Cricket and the British Raj
You can also listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/mk-on-the-mic/id1247260719?mt=2
Insta & FB: @ dotty.art
Prints & canvases: www.dottyart.net
Art collectors & galleries for the ‘big daddy’ paintings: www.karunsoni.com
Please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review if you like it!